• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick post to get past 666!

I'm nearly on 8000

Argentinian malbek turned me on to red wines. I have heard the Chilean is very good too.

not even 2000 . how lame. i must have a life.

How is that possible?? I have a life ... and quite a few more posts than your pathetic effort!! :lol:

not even 2000 . how lame. i must have a life.

How is that possible?? I have a life ... and quite a few more posts than your pathetic effort!! :lol:

But aren't you like, old, and been around for a while?

I jest.. :D

Am sure at least 75% of my posts have been twaddle.

Old? Too b...y right! and proud to have managed to not die in the past 60 odd years!

Been around? Only since 2007 in here! Not that long!

I jest too (sometimes - your job to decide when ;) )

Not 120 yet snowjunky! I just occasionally feel like it though! - like when I have been out for a 8 day camping hike in the bush. Hope to get there in another 60 years or so ;)

Are you packed and ready john. you must be on holiday's judging by all the topic's but I do enjoy them.Stay safe not trying on the new gear in this heat would pass out for sure. :lol:

Hi Roscoe, no not on holiday though the resort sales business is always quiet this time of year. Operators are still busy looking after guests. It gets busier in Feb but guess what- I will be on Honshu.

It's good to have partners back home hopefully making money for me.

21 sleeps to go mate so not packed yet but I did get the sticks out and scraped off the thick wax coat I put on after NZ in August.

Are you spending all your time at Niseko or heading to some nearby places as well?

Most likely just the 3 ski area's around Niseko + snow mobile and sight seeing day out time will be over to quick. Mind you when I went with the mate's in 2007 we had 14 day's and never got over to the An'nupuri area.There was a fair area and lot's of exploring done.Hope I can remember where some of it is.25 day's for us it go time hope the guy's over there dont wear it out. :unsure:

Nearly - it's televised live in Qld at 5.30 am Bris-Vegas time Thursday morning which is the same time in Japan. On Fox Sports here

Can you get it over there?

This morning at the same time I watched Palace beat Cardiff 1-0 at palace