something like that - I haven't done backside 180's off a big jump. When I do 'em off a small jumps, I can land, but I don't chomp the snow with my edge, so I spin out. Tough to land blind on your heel edge.

Do these jumps come labelled, maybe with a barcode or something for easy recognition?

"enderzero just landed a (beeeebeep) 540!"

"Ocean11 just attempted (beebeep) a 2-2! Shit, that was pathetic!"

(In technical terms, a 2-2 is 2 cm up and 2 cm forward)

Barok,

Funny thing is mate, I find backsides easier on snowboards. Now granted this is my first season, but after 15 years of skating, frontsides were bread and butter to me. But on the snow I find BS 180's (all I am ready to try) easier. With skating FS 180 are a more 'up and around' looping action while BS are a flat spin. Should I try spinning flatter on the FS tricks? From the people I've seen this seems to be the case. And do you hit the ramp with much angle?

Love to board with you soon, always good getting fired up by someone (a lot) better than you to bust bigger tricks and really push yourself.

Dims, I think that with your lower body, FS180's are the exact same trick on a skateboard as on a snowboard.

When you are skateboarding, I think FS180's, you turn your upper body around quite a bit, but when snowboarding, there is almost no turn at all. Your shoulders shift but that's about it. You can acutally go off a jump, look at your landing, think about it, and then turn 180. I am going to try to do a few trick tips on my next feature.