• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In yet another shocking image, showing poor old Stinky, other animals eating the bits dropped by those cheeky monkeys

WARNING

Click to reveal..
3830979209_d9aee3f8b4.jpg

Rumours round here are that you guys hit the famous Shiga Kogen Nightclubs last night, dancing into the early hours of the night. Stories persist that drugs were involved and Stinky allegedly took 10 pills. Unconfirmed eye-witness reports describe Stinky as "Totally Melted" and that he lost his way home in a drug addled state. A Police search is rumoured to be underway.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Rumours round here are that you guys hit the famous Shiga Kogen Nightclubs last night, dancing into the early hours of the night. Stories persist that drugs were involved and Stinky allegedly took 10 pills. Unconfirmed eye-witness reports describe Stinky as "Totally Melted" and that he lost his way home in a drug addled state. A Police search is rumoured to be underway.

The most plausible scenario yet, those clubs are mad here at Shiga. If that's the case he lost his way as it was epic conditions here today.

There's been a development in the disappearance of Stinky. While doing some online research into Stinky's whereabouts a friend of mine can across this photo!

Black%20Mountain_156.jpg

After some elaborate and skill testing computering I was able to uncover the identity of the mystery man and his cheesey friend.

Click to reveal..
Black%20Mountain_155.JPG

It was Panhead Pete all along! Seems he has moved on pretty quickly to a new cheesy friend... a little too quickly some might say. Makes you wonder about his story that Stinky simply vanished one day. According to my friend who found the photo online police have begun interviewing witnesses and suspect foul play in the disappearance of our beloved Stinky.

Obviously a set up with pete getting the photo shot and supplying to BM.

It's all getting way too cheesy this obvious story just to get publicity.

grandpa

You're right Pie-eater. This is all a clever ploy by Pete and I to promote our new line of cosmetics called Eau de Stinky! (coming soon to a salon near you! wink )

Seriously though, this story has started to gain international attention. A special commission is being set up to explore the possibilities of extraditing Panhead should the need arise. You can run but you can't hide Pete!