• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That damn smelly cheese, put on my jacket tonight and couldn't work out the smell was....

Schnee/MP etc - send me a PM, I can reply to them but cant send them. I have a phone sorted, might even get some turns in if you like although until it dumps will be on my Lib Tech.

• SnowJapan Admin

You can't send pete? Let me look into that for you tomorrow.

sadface

Hopefully with the updates we have coming in a few months when they are ready, we can eliminate these little annoying permissions issues we sometimes have.

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Hey it was a young US pup that suggested the move smile

Should we just go Wild Bills and be done with it? Next Sunday night? How rowdy was it, you must remember Mamabear will be in Aus smile

You never know...
there is still seats available on flights...
wink

Wouldn't my boy just die of shock if I just turned up!

Unfortunately I am taxi driver and shoe put-er-on-er for an invalid PapaBear at the moment. Else there would actually be a high chance of me doing it - we have discussed it.

Have fun guys!

wave Hey Sand cheers

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Monday night. 730pm. Location - Mitch?

sounds good, monday 7:30 cheers. just waiting for mitch's choice of location.
Hi Mamabear wave hope Papabear's ok.

Anyone have any suggestions besides Wild Bill's? We could go to Monty's or that one bar next to it the Aussie bar tamu something? Mon night sounds good for me I will do what I can to get there at a certain time

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Hows things Mamabear, been quiet recently.
All ok?

wave

Hey BoC wave
All ok with me.
Been real silly busy with back to school, sport commitments and having a couple of ladies to entertain for a little more than a week - all on my own. PB was in NZ. He came back late and broken (blown a few discs) - watching rugby and drinking - need I say more?

Had my first day without mega commitments today and it was SO nice.
Nice to be back biggrin
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I bet she's run off with thursday! wink

cheers

lol

HILARIOUS!
I also like to whip myself for penance through the day wink
kiss Thursday

Sand, Papa will be OK, just time to heal the painful aftermath of being a silly lad.

Java Bar was pretty cool I though, just around the corner and down the hill a bit from Bill's....oops thats not the bar I mean......lets see if I can find the name of it

Nope can't find it......but it is where I said it is

Jam Bar which is just up past Wild Bills. Is that it TB?. Was just there and its pretty cool. Good food and vibes. Executive decision.

Monday night. 7:30 or earlier if you want. Table booked for Peter-san. Who is in?

Schnee + 1

Sand

Mitch

Snowhuntress +1

Myself

GN??? Other Niseko locals?

Mamabear as a Special Guest?

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Hows things Mamabear, been quiet recently.
All ok?

wave

Hey BoC wave
All ok with me.
Been real silly busy with back to school, sport commitments and having a couple of ladies to entertain for a little more than a week - all on my own. PB was in NZ. He came back late and broken (blown a few discs) - watching rugby and drinking - need I say more?

Had my first day without mega commitments today and it was SO nice.
Nice to be back biggrin

Good to hear all is ok.
And that you haven't run off with thursday. wink

You always sound so mega-busy. Do you get time to, like, rest!?

Have a good weekend.
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Anyone have any suggestions besides Wild Bill's? We could go to Monty's or that one bar next to it the Aussie bar tamu something? Mon night sounds good for me I will do what I can to get there at a certain time
MONTY'S! great steak with MASSIVE Prawns, all cooked to perfection and beautiful salad.

Of course I won't be there so my vote doesn't count smile