Originally Posted By: iiyamadude
Yep, Akakura ain't near Yuzawa mate.

But a damned sight closer than I am right now! 2 hours drive is NOT far!! I drove from 8am until 4pm today, with a couple of stops. And likely to be driving just as far Monday and Tuesday, too!
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not talking to/about Huey Lewis (whoever the hell it is!) but the weather Huey, he who controls the snowfalls and the sunshine. doh

Who knows what you may or may not know?

All sorts abound on this here interwebby thing, some not as bright as others. My explanation was "just in case" you was one of the lesser mortals. wink

Has there been a worse start to the season in recent years? I remember a couple of years ago, there wasn't a lot of snow near Xmas, but I thought there was an early dump that year? Was really hoping to get out this weekend, but it just doesn't seem worth it with even Kagura struggling to fully open. sadface

I can't remember which year it was and can't be bothered to check the reports - someone do that will you - but I'm pretty sure there was one not so long ago when Christmas was well dodgy and it only really dumped proper around NYE.