I reckon we're all a little gear whorish and probably need to offload stuff. Chances are by the end of this season ill have FIVE (im not kidding) decks. Ive only been living in korea for a year - and ive already given the two decks i used in my first two seasons away smile NO ONE AS BAD AS ME NEEDS FIVE DECKS.

Here they are:

Capita - Sierrascope

Capita - Quiver Killer

Capita - Charlie Slasher

And i can all but guarantee ill have a bataleon by the end of the season.

I have also been promised a set up from trusnow for being an expert member there helping people out smile So if it comes to pass, then add a capita - black snowboard of death to the list.

This means ill likely be selling the quiver killer and possibly even the sierrascope. But hark! there is no classified section in here any more. What happened?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

No, it's not 'a slap on the wrists'.

I am simply saying that questions directed to us about the Forums are best sent to us directly, where we will answer them.

That's all.

Thanks.

i aint selling anything yet smile Plus i doubt i would be here razz you all live in japan, i live in korea razz i was just using the sheer ridiculous gear whorishness of myself as a living example ofwhy classifieds would be fun.

hehe, every chance i get smile And i now today officially start the screw off CAPITA! bandwagon since theyre putting international restrictions on their gear.

In the absence of a classifieds section on here, can anyone recommend a place to buy and sell secondhand snowboarding kit on this side of The Sea of Japan?? Cheers!

PS 1003 Won wink

What the hell is the sea of japan? Is that some inland sea between kyushu and shikoku or something? Tcha!

eastsea_img04.gif

kekeke!

i mean er, ã…‹ ã…‹ ã…‹ ã…‹ ã…‹ ã…‹

dokdo-takeshima-protest-450x355.jpg

Ps. Isnt it rakuten and yahoo auctions and/or hardoff for japan?

Not wishing to re-ignite another territorial dispute ("we" already have our hands full arguing with the Russians and Chinese) but next you'll be saying that Takeshima (or Dokdo) is Korean or worse still, that The Falklands are Argentinian wink

Back to snowboarding, the Hard Off (what a great name that is) and B Sports outlets (both being part of the Book Off chain) are good places to source nearly new or 2nd hand gear in Japan but I was thinking of English language places online. The only ones I can think of are the classifieds sections of the Metropolis Magazine and GaijinPot websites but if anyone knows any different......... wakaranai

• 2 weeks later...

lets just hypotetically say im in the market for a beacon, would anyone (also hypothetically) happen to have a tracker or a d3 or better yet a pieps dsp, ortovox 3+, barryvox pulse, or tracker 2 thats just taking up FAR too much space in their hypothetical house and would be in the mood to hypothetically get shot of for around $200-250 for the latest gen or $150ish for the tracker/d3?

If you hypothetically also happen to have a shovel a probe, and a cheap backpack that can carry a snowboard, that would be great too.

• SnowJapan Admin

I don't think there's any need to be sarcastic about it ippy. It's never really the smart way to go, especially if you want to do something on our website anyway!

There not being a classifieds section means that... there isn't a classifieds section.

friend

haha! foiled! smile I was gonna email actually and ask you if its okay to post up about it, but figured it might take a while to get a response. Do you mind if i use my obviously hard to detect code for a beacon? Its all in the name of safety! smile

• SnowJapan Admin

By asking on here, you're not really putting me in a position of having much choice are you?

Things like this, email please. We usually answer extremely quickly.

We will once again discuss this 'classifieds' issue. friend

I'll be riding out of the gates with a beacon, probe, shovel, compass and map if for no other reason than it gets me in the habit smile Hopefully the avi course will be much better in making sure i get in the MUCH MORE useful habit of spotting potential avi prone terrain. I guess we're all in charge of our own levels of safety. Best thing though is to make sure im not endangering someone else at the end of the day smile