I plan to eat all thing delicious i LOVE food, drinking will probably be the most expensive for me ha ha.

Cool well i'll be staying at the chill lodge with my BF from 28th Dec till 14th Jan

We should stay in touch and meet up

• 2 weeks later...

@ MitchPee/ MikePow / Jimmer and anyone else in Niseko in early Feb.

Hoping to find someone willing to show my mate and I around a bit (first time Japan) - who's happy to share their hidden stashes in return for beer?

Open to use gates, bootpack or tour (up to 2 hours).

Season has started well here in Switzerland with over a meter in Davos, Engelberg and Andermatt - it's almost Friday ;-)

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Of course! ABBA is awesome and everyone knows their songs so everyone will join in (if you're a little uncomfortable at all going it solo wink ).
Who me?
I belt them out!!!
Originally Posted By: Go Native
I'm here all the time. Happy to meet up for a ski, a drink and always looking for more singing enthusiasts for karaoke wink

GN, I"m surprised that you're still saying that after hitting karaoke with me razz
Originally Posted By: MikePow
snocat

Happy to if I'm around / not instructing.

Worth a trip over to CH at the moment, or wait for more coverage?

Pretty early season here so not much open yet, had 30-40cm fresh at Davos last weekend but had to hike for most of it because lifts were mostly closed. Another 10-20 due for this weekend, cold temperatures and more lifts opening. It's a long trip for you to risk typical early season whiteouts or limited access but it's shaping up quite nicely. West Switzerland does not have as much coverage at the moment.
Let me know if you decide to jump a plane; I'll be in Ischgl this w/e and StAnton the next.