So thursday can look down upon his kingdom of slaves. wink

isn't his Ivory Tower tall enough?? lol
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
but why would you want to? wink

So thursday can look down upon his kingdom of slaves. wink

isn't his Ivory Tower tall enough?? lol

Appraently he's getting an extension due to the tower in Dubai being taller than his.

Yeah, loaf. It's not fun when I don't jump out.

I haven't counted how many times total I caught the plane, but I sure did jump out of them 500 times.

like I said, if there's a balloon ride up to the stratosphere I wouldn't mind going skydiving (if sponsored). Once I thought about going skydiving at Mt. Everest. $20G for a jump. Bit expensive.

you know theres a frozen skydiver up there don't you.

He descends to a certain altitude and then gets wuffed up again on air currents. He's been at it for years. Airforce piolts have reported it.

Here in Germany, a lot of youtube stuff with music copyright gets censored and not available for viewing.

Nazis and Chinese are not so different .. lol

Anyways, no mate, it's something I missed out doing. The bird-man suits costs around $1000- and adds some complication.

But you get a long flight out of it. I'm lightweight and can outfly most people in distance, so probably that was a reason I didn't rush to do it. We call it tracking. Sometimes we went for a tracking flock dive, the leader is called "rabbit" and flyz on his back. We try and fly with him in a delta formation.

Most people associate skydiving as "free fall". I see it as "body flight". For some skydivers a parachute is a thing to get them safely down to the ground. For others, it's a wing to fly and swoop down to the ground. There are interesting things you can do in this sports, what ever takes your fancy. I also missed out on skysurfing.

The biggest challenge is: who will be the first, under what situation, and what design, would fly and land this (without deploying a parachute). It is easy to assume somewhere on powder snow, at a steep angle relatively similar to that created by the flight ratio. (horizontal distance gained to vertical drop)