Ryanair - standing room this way!

Plans to introduce a 'standing area' on planes replacing some rows of seats!

lol

Quote:
No frills, no seats: Ryanair's latest cost-cutting plan

Plans to get rid of seats and introduce pay-toilets by the budget airline will not happen for at least two years, say safety officials

Plans by Ryanair to introduce standing room on its aircraft will not happen for at least two years and may never materialise if the airline fails to meet stringent European safety requirements.

The budget airline's boss, Michael O'Leary, will talk about his plans to replace 10 rows of seats with a standing area as well as introducing a coin-operated toilet on some planes

I would say they are only for use on short flights where they don't serve anything anyway.

Bus of the air.

Overbooked - never mind....please move to the back of the plane and grab an overhead dangly strap. Squish up .... that's it. Now hold on for take off!

At least it would end the wider seats for big fella's debate once and for all. Standing room for fatties. You can only sit if your bum fits in the seat smile

re.scouser

This is an old story, but anyway I believe the boss of Ryanair said something like this about it at the time:

"A pound to use the toilet? We might have been taking the piss with that one."

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
I would say they are only for use on short flights where they don't serve anything anyway.

Bus of the air.
Overbooked - never mind....please move to the back of the plane and grab an overhead dangly strap. Squish up .... that's it. Now hold on for take off!

At least it would end the wider seats for big fella's debate once and for all. Standing room for fatties. You can only sit if your bum fits in the seat smile

Ryanair only fly short haul anyway and if yo want to eat on their flights then you have to buy (or take yor own).