The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Norwich back to the Premier League.
Get out the mustard!

Yeah Paul Lambert has done great there.....its back to back promotions right?
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Barca vs Real is a spicy as it could be.

Fights before kick off!

Latest

"Real accuse Sergio Busquets of calling Marcelo 'a monkey’ in ill-tempered first leg of semi-final."

Quote:
World Cup final referee Howard Webb will take charge of the crucial Premier League title showdown between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford on Sunday.
Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson could face further FA charges as they reportedly study his comments after the Arsenal game.

Ferguson has recently returned from a five-match touchline ban but that did not stop him hitting out at the referee who denied United a late penalty when Gael Clichy stamped on Michael Owen's calf in the penalty area.

"My mum makes better fairy cakes than his mum. So there!", jibed Ferguson, with his tongue out.

The FA are looking to ban him for 25 games
Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
lol

FA are just a joke.

They should throw the book at him for being a big liar....everyone knows his mum is dead!! wink

I was just about to post that.

We played atrociously bad last time round. Like we have done a fair few games this season. Worried about our midfield. Can only hope a fired up genki United come out to play.

If Man U have a full team to pick from I reckon it'll be a great game. Both teams like to play football, both have players who can turn the match. When is the final?

Saturday

West Ham vs Blackburn 11pm

Spurs vs Blackpool 1:30am

Sunday

Stoke vs Arse 10pm

Man Utd vs Chelsea 10 past midnight

Monday

Fulham vs Liverpool 4am or some silly time

Not much for today then.

Wish the United Chelsea buns game was on a bit later, but I suppose it gives us plenty of time to get drunk.