The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Good one Wigan, I want them to stay up.

I see Grant has been sacked again. He just LOOKS so sackable doesn't he? Not in the bed sense of course.

Avram-Grant.jpg

Dead man walking at the best of times!
Originally Posted By: bobby12
Both teams should get fined for that, it was really sickening to watch that go on for 10 minutes.

If a team has the ball, it's on the other team to try and get the ball back. Blackburn had no real interest in doing that, so why should United do anything but mess about with it - especially given the importance of their point.

According to the laws of the game is is OK, so obviously they cant be fined for it.

I just meant in terms of the spirit of the game it is sickening to watch. I was surprised the crowd didnt get onto them more.

They should have stopped pretending to play though. They might as well have just left the ball on the centre circle and given each other back rubs.

Both teams should get fined for that, it was really sickening to watch that go on for 10 minutes.

According to the laws of the game is is OK, so obviously they cant be fined for it.

confused

Why didn't you turn it off bobby?
Or did you just want to see the moment that your guys were thrown off their (very old and in need of restoration) perch.
wink

lol

I'm sure he's a great guy really.

Anyway, last day of the season on Sunday. All kickoffs at 12 midnight Japan time? Wish it was Saturday.

Quote:
£150m! Real Madrid to demand astronomical fee for Ronaldo after bust-up with Mourinho

Real Madrid are ready to stun the football world by putting Cristiano Ronaldo up for sale for a staggering £150million.

Sportsmail understands a major rift has developed between the star Portuguese forward and Madrid manager Jose Mourinho following a training-ground row, and club president Florentino Perez is reluctantly willing to listen to offers.

Come on Wigan, get the wallet out!