Do you live where you were born?

If not, do you go back often?

I seem to want to go back there more as I get older, even though it is hardly the most exciting of places.

Perhaps it's natural thing to relive memories etc. Would be interested to know if other people do....

Well, I don't live there but I do enjoy going back and feel the need to every so often. Need is probably the wrong word there...

Apart fom family, there's lots of memories there and while I don't want to live there now, going back is important.

Besides, it IS an exciting place. wink

Born in Melbourne and although as cities go it's not a bad one I have no real desire to go back. Only been back once in 5 years and that was for a funeral. Doubt I'd ever go back just for a holiday, prefer to spend my money on other things. If friends and family want to see me they can come here.

Born in East Fremantle, Western Australia.

Parent still live in the house I grew up in(18m-20yrs) not far from there.

I live about 20 minutes away by car.

I love to travel, and daydream about moving to the snow, however the reality is I will be a Sandgroper (Western Australian) until the day I am interred at Fremantle Cemetery.

If I do temporarily move out of the state/country .... I would be compelled to return often. Not for the physical things about the place - but for the people that make this place home.

All scousers love Liverpool of course.

That's why so many leave wink

But, I actually do.

Always look forward to going back, catching up, rebooting, seeing how things chance and how some don't.

I'll be ready come late July once again.

San Diego -> SF Bay Area -> San Diego -> Seattle

I def miss SoCal (and SF for that matter). Very limited Mexican food options here in Seattle :(

But on the plus side, the beer scene is great here smile

I like going back to Bristol once a year.

I think there is something about going back to your birthplace, well there is for me anyway. Always ready to get out again though!

I was born in Derby UK.

Lived in Liverpool (where the rest of my family are from) for a few months before migrating to Perth Australia (a 10 pound immigrant) as an 8 year old back in 1971 and lived here ever since.

Ive never been back, will get there one day, but not planning on visiting any of the relatives.

Google Earth is great to visit the old house and see just how small it is!! LOL