Looks like it's on for 3days. Saw the ad. Opening for 100 punters a day.

Heli port on top of Kiri-no-toh. You put on a numbered vest and they check you at check=points on the way down route.

Y16000 for day tripper but you need to buy lift ticket.

Y21500 including 1 night 2 meals and lift ticket for the day.

Also they are doing tours. Looks like an interesting route.

Found Tsuga has heli ski, too. A few places in Japan seems to do it.

Go for it, TB.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
It's as lame as Tsugaike so why don't u be a man and hike it.

go on then, go out and get some heli training and fly us up to the top of Fuji.
Originally Posted By: HoTRoD
Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
It's as lame as Tsugaike so why don't u be a man and hike it.

What exactly is the point of posting that?

HoTRoD meet Creek Boy. biggrin

Back to the topic, I haven't actually tried it but wouldn't mind for the experience. I'm sure it's fun and you'll meet some fun fellow puffs. Just seems a bit pricey to me.

Originally Posted By: osaka_bc_boarder
i did it once, good fun.

once is enough though... hike it after you know the way down

yeah thats the thing. I don't know the way down, so unfortunately I'll have to stay a little boy (or girl) until I find out....this would be a good opportunity. smile

What's the deal then, is it fly you up once and then you make your way down with a guide? then thats it and you play in the resort?

TB, look into the map on that kagura-mitsumata site. The yellow runs with the numbers is the heli ski route. They say no guides. You put on a numbered vest and make your own way down. The numbered place have their employees keeping track of your number.

The green route looks interesting. That's the tour they advertise for Y6000. They say you have to stay with the guide, and if your fitness or level is not up to it, you will be asked to go down accordingly. (Doesn't say how that works) But it does say you should be a advanced boarder, intermediate skier. Backpack pack which you can affix skis, boards. Snowshoes may be handy for climbs.

Tubby, be a real man and hike up from base. Scoff at the blouses taking the ropeway. Turn up your nose at the non-men riding the lifts.

thumbsup

Quote:
Y16000 for day tripper but you need to buy lift ticket.

Y21500 including 1 night 2 meals and lift ticket for the day.

Seems like it is worth staying then if that is the case.

• 2 weeks later...

whats the point of posting that? Just like what it says. Seems like a good waste of money when the flight time and hike time arent that different. Oh, I get it, you wanna sound all cool and all and say Ive been backcountry heli skiing in Japan. Right. You prolly dont have the strength to hike it either. Go on then lol rollabout