Im hitting Nozawa tomorrow (fri) to make the most of their demo weekend, then am supposed to go to Zenkoji, a big temple in Nagano where theres a fest on but am thinking of bailing and going skiing instead in the afternoon (just thinking about it Nekobi). Tough decisions now there are other possibilites other than riding. I even flagged skiing in favour of mtbing last Sunday eek.gif

Single staff telemark race on Sunday at Myoko. Extra bonus for those who dress up in a classic outfit. Looks like the weather pattern is moving faster than predicted and Sunday may turn out to be a fine race/picnic day.

pre takasu report...they were busy shaping the bottom pipe today...hope they can get it functional. the top pipe looks dead, unless they get real busy tomorrow.

the jumps are still in good condition, but u need all the speed u can muster. nearly alll the rails are gone. the spine is dead. the season is closing its time for full tmie non serious larkin around. cool.gif

I will head to dyna and then takasu on monday. Dynaland should have the big kicker still and half pipe I hope. The rails a takasu get re-done for the weekends I have know doubt that they will have some re-shaped. Hope you can make it to dynaland for some big air.

i dont think ill be out this sunday \:\( , its next year now... i did hit the top big kicker, but its degraded to a fairly medium sized kicker now, and the air wasnt so big (but the bottom kicker has grown \:\) saw some nice 7s)... next season i'll be out lookin for some serious hang time and fun in the woods.

have fun for those out playing this weekend.

I'm going to Echo Valley again this afternoon for the last time before it closes. I'm not quite sure what to expect...

If the promised snow actually falls this weekend, Shiga Kogen might the go next week.

Hopefully Hotaka Bokujo on Sun...if it rains in Tokyo tomorrow(had another ball game scheduled on Sun). :p I really want to check out their Snowstyle park and Sun is their last day in operation.

nekobi...

you gotta a noz pass, right??

I can't imagine that snow conditions at one place would be sooooo much better to warrant dropping the extra 5000...I would just stay local if I were fortunate enough to have such a luxury...

mad.gif eek.gif ;\)

danz