You know the ones where they go on food tours - sponsored by - and eat the most amazing things they have ever eaten in their lives. You'd think they had never eaten any food in their lives the ridiculous responses they come up with.

Just one on here in Niigata with the presenter trying out the new McDonalds burger. No kidding, she was orgasmic with delight at the amazing taste of the new Texas burger.

lol

I know the answer.

Every day Japanese food is so shite, when they get to taste on of these delights, that's when they get excited. You see.

That doesn't explain the McD though. lol

Tell us more Mr Wiggles.

The orgasmic noises they come out with are crazy as well!! That plate of Om-rice does NOT taste THAT bloody good!!! Its om-rice FFS!!

Its the same as the stupid noises the Oyaji's make when they get into the onsen...FFS shut up!! They go on and on for hours with ther grunts and ahh's I wanna get up and slap them!! veryangry

We watch, and enjoy the US style commentary (voice over for overseas distribution) of "Iron Chef".

It is actually funny to try to follow the original, with the "foreign" voice-over. Love it!

Once....just once...I want one of these people to say.....meh, I've had better. But nooooooo......

and when are these gorge yourself contest/programs going to go away? It's like a wreck on the Tomei.....I,,,must,,,,,not,,,,loook! But you just can't help it.

no. You gotta watch Kobayashi. He's a small pint and he goes against those obese fat mofo ugly yanks in hotdog eating contests. AND HE WINS.

Just goes to show being an obese fat mofo ugly yank means being a lazy one too (can't be arsed to stick more (free) hot dogs into your face).

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
There's lots of those eating contest programmes are there?
A bit sick those, the whole idea.

Yes. And as much as I hate to admit it after my earlier post I find a few of the chicks gobbling all that muck down...kinda hot. Am I the only one?

I saw a program after coming back from nighta the other year. This very hot petite chick was having a kobe beef steak eating contest with an ex-sumo wrestler. She managed 12 steaks in 30 mins, all washed down with beer.

Sumo dude only managed 8.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
I know a few Japanese ladies who are tiny and can go on eating way beyond me - and everyone else. Seriously don't know where it goes.

Ya....on the gorge programs there's that really skinny one that looks like a marathon runner that absolutely amazes me with the volume she ingests. Where does it go?