• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: SJForums
Actually a few people have said that to us and I tend to agree - please change it.
Thank you.

if thats the case, it seems that the user population has become markedly more conservative since i first started using the site.

Quote:
Ah I just remembered. SKI isn't liked by the Hakuba-loving folk, due to his non-existant-bashing bashing of the Sacred Place and it's Disciples. The cheek!

I think, but it could be my imagination that I've taken more abuse than anyone here from the Hakubans (good name for a cigar) and I must say, they are a jovial bunch. But no. These days, it's more hunky dory than the past. So let's get back to the theme of being worried.

well, back in the day it was a smaller circle of english-speaking skiers and snowboaders who were living in japan, and this was the only place they could congregate. I don't remember being chastised for toilet humor.

Perhaps it is just my memory, and i am just wearing rosy glasses, but it seemed that something like that sig would not have been a big fuss back then (not that i am going to bother to dig up old theads to prove it.

• SnowJapan Admin

Please leave it alone Oyuki kigan.

Above, after reading that 'a few people' have said something to us, you come to the conclusion that 'the user population has become markedly more conservative'? It seems to me like you were just itching to make a bigger point.

I'm getting quite tired of a handful of people both on here and offline making grand statements telling us what we are, what we aren't, that we have changed, that we haven't changed, that the readership has changed etc. Without really knowing much about those things at all.

It's getting old.