• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The late-night comics, always a good bellwether of American opinion, have had a field day at his expense, not least David Letterman, who devoted his top 10 list this week to "Ways that Tiger Woods can improve his image". Among the suggestions were "Change name to more adorable Puppy" and "Release list of women he did not have sex with".

If you played that god forsaken game, it'd turn you into something. If that involved most of the year away from home, living in hotels all over the world, the temptation would always be there.

How many of these birdies are in it purely for the money? My guess, all of them! Why else would they keep the text messages he sent?

CHEATING Tiger Woods splashed out $25,000 a weekend partying with high-class hookers, a notorious Hollywood madam told a US website last night.

Michelle Braun said that she sometimes provided Woods with ten to 15 girls at one time.

huge boobs

huge tits

Here's some fun, you'd think such a rich man would socialize in more exclusive circles, perhaps some debs, movie stars, euro royal trash, Paris hos etc.. But anyhow, here are Tiger's tarts.

1) Rachel Uchitel

rachel-uchitel_1540318i.jpg

2) Jaimee Grubs

grubbs-2_1535769i.jpg

3) Kalika Moquin

Kalika-moquin_1540313i.jpg

4) Jamie Jungers

Jamie-Jungers_1540312i.jpg

5) Mindy Lawton

Mindy-Lawton_1540314i.jpg

6) Cori Rist

Cori-Rist_1540311i.jpg