Figure skating - Ando Miki, Yuuna, etc

Dunno. I just hate seeing sports with Baron Von Smucker riding Jackass Wipe in the cross country event with Princess Anne horseface in the silver medal postion while Count MyfingersnToes riding Pussy Galore catches up with MyFrozenFaggots.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my Ice Skating competition tomorrow...

...and I dropped a crate on my foot today and bled all over the K-Mart shopping Center floor located at Innaloo. We had a function at our house today so I sucked it up and got on with the day, but I have a huge gash across my big toe, my nail is going black and the top of my foot is swollen ....

....gonna be a laugh squeezing my swollen foot into my ice skates in the morning! There will be no fancy footwork from me! lol

• 6 months later...

My lady was in Niigata city yesterday to see figure skating - Ando Miki, that Japanese lady that won gold a few years back, the Russian blonde dude with a big nose etc. She loved it said it was ace. Should be at 18000 yen!

I enjoyed a huge katsudon, think I preferred that.

smile

Taking my boys ice skating tonight.

But I am sure they wont be looking as stylish as her on the ice wink

[Although Powder Baby's new black stovepipe jeans have a strange resemblance... lol Licorice Legs!]

Yes Scouser.

Powder Baby and I took lessons last year.

I go alright for an old duck.

But the falls are hard, comparable to skateboarding I would assume. No nice soft fluffy landings.

Powder Baby and BFG enjoy going to the DJ public sessions coz the 'own fairly cool looking skates'/hockey stops that spray ice everywhere and general lack of looking like a n00b score them points with the girls. Onya boys.

[oh and Mama has to hand over spending cash and then not speak to them for the rest of the session thumbsup ].

Well Powder Baby hurt his knee's, but we all had a bit of fun. All the cubs went in the end, and we met some friends. My skating form has certainly deteriorated. But I am going back next Friday for a daytime quiet session without all those totally out of control kids!

Scouser if you ever do go - pick a quiet time. A night time DJ sessions during school holidays is NOT the best time. lol