Today is Father's Day here in Oz.

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Happy Fathers Day" to all our Dad's on the forum.

What you do in parenting your kids is probably the single most important thing you can do in your lives - especially in the eyes of your kids.

If your kids are grown and distant and do not appreciate what you have done, know that the community is glad you did a sterling job with them anyway. And know that most of them grow a brain and realise you did good at some stage in thier lives.

If they are little and at home. Give them an extra cuddle today - they will cuddle you back.

cheers Have a lovely day, Dads.

oh v funny Rob!

I gave my Dad a photo book of his first time ever skiing - using the photo's I took in July. A stubbie holder with a photo of him and my hubby drinking at my house on it (never any doubt whose drink it is NOW), and a collection of man toiletries that he likes. He was happy.

Papa got a new snowboard service tool kit. A Darrell Lea Dads Bag. New Calvins. Some new Zegna Intenso cologne (nice smell that). And a gift box of olive oil bath stuff. He is super hard to buy for.

He bought his father a Darrell Lee Dads bag - he is even harder to buy for.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Can't wait to be a dad. It is like having 2 birthdays a year and the funny thing is as a kid I never cottoned onto it.

Yeah, cold coffee & burnt toast in bed is a real treat. smile

My kids love fathers day more than I do. Usually on the night before there's a lot of whispering and scurrying around the house, top secret stuff. In the morning I get presented with a fresh breakfast menu in a little make shift type cafe.

lol

I love being a dad. thumbsup