The FOOTBALL Thread (2009-2010)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice results last night.

Table is looking slightly better now

Code:
Team 		P	GD	PTS1 Man Utd 	7	11	182 Chelsea 	7	10	183 Liverpool 	7	12	154 Tottenham 	7	7	155 Arsenal 	6	10	126 Man City 	5	5	12

Aye well played Giggsy. For some reason, "expert" Lou Macari gave man of the match to Paul Scholes though. I think he should stick to fish'n'chips.

There's a long way to go and no guarantee of the Toon doing anything, but the Championship is well poor. Defending of the Manchester Derby standard every week, only the forwards aren't good enough to capitalize. No wonder you don't get top clubs getting lower league players anymore a la Ian Rush.

This man was not a happy camper yesterday. Well entertaining it was!

91171015.jpg

Originally Posted By: Mr Wiggles
Aye well played Giggsy. For some reason, "expert" Lou Macari gave man of the match to Paul Scholes though. I think he should stick to fish'n'chips.

There's a long way to go and no guarantee of the Toon doing anything, but the Championship is well poor. Defending of the Manchester Derby standard every week, only the forwards aren't good enough to capitalize. No wonder you don't get top clubs getting lower league players anymore a la Ian Rush.

This man was not a happy camper yesterday. Well entertaining it was!

91171015.jpg

Lou Macari is a fish n chips guy?! Really, wow how the mighty fall
Looks like you're gonna romp back to the Premiership Mr W
Quote:
Cristiano Ronaldo is under attack from a witch who has been hired to inflict a serious injury on the Real Madrid star.
It is claimed that a famous figure who knows the winger well has hired the practitioner to cast a voodoo spell.
‘I have nothing against this grand club,' wrote the anonymous witch in a letter to the El Mundo newspaper. 'I am a professional and get paid very well for using my powers.
'I have been contracted so Cristiano Ronaldo suffers a serious injury. I can’t promise that will be, but I can say he will be injured for more time than he plays.
'The person who has contracted me is famous, and knows the player personally.'

spooky