The FOOTBALL Thread (2009-2010)

Only 4 goals in that game, how dull...

I reckon the offside will be revised soon because this season has been stupid with all the goals going in. That or sort the ball out so it doesnt swing so much.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should say that bobby - Arsenal currently banging them in against Blackburn with the score 4-2 currently @ 65 minutes. There do seem to be a lot of goals in games this season. Any stats?

But that game last night was a bore.

JT had Torres in his pocket, and you could see Torres had given up come the final 3rd. We were just out played, especially the Chelsea defence was just too good, there was just nothing going.

Lucas is really not doing it for me, I think we look weaker than last year. Insua and G.Johnson have been really good this season, but last night they were both really poor.

i see Burnley's jeykll and hyde season is continuing....100% win record at home and a 100% lost record away..

But 12 points early in the season is good.

I will relax more when we have 28 more!

Not confident about Foster in goal at all. He has been making mistakes every game. Every time there's a backpass to him, it's get worried time. Looking forward to van der Saar coming back and I think we need a quality new keeper next summer.