Well....as the female half of a couple I can tell you it is a pain in the @$$ that EVERY time we got out together my husband gives me his phone, keys and any other paraphanalia he wishes to carry (keeps his wallet in his pocket though!) and asks me to put it in MY bag.

Fairs fair!

Get your own!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Well....as the female half of a couple I can tell you it is a pain in the @$$ that EVERY time we got out together my husband gives me his phone, keys and any other paraphanalia he wishes to carry (keeps his wallet in his pocket though!) and asks me to put it in MY bag.

Fairs fair!
Get your own!

OR ... use a pocket! That's why God invented the damn things!

My mobile is in a belt holster, so I can hear/feel it when it rings (I have hearing loss, so need it on vibrate all the time!)

Keys in right hand trouser pocket, wallet in another pocket, pens and notebook in shirt pocket. No drama. +1 is ALWAYS asking to borrow my pen because otherwise she'd spend 5 minutes ratting around in the handbag, finding all sorts of "lost" stuff looking for a pen. She knows I almost always have one, so asks.

<was having a bit of a stir I dont really feel passionately either way>

Some guys I see with thier bags in the city - business men - look quite nice carrying them - they are mens men, carry a "mans mans bag" (whatever that means).

But yeah - agreed then there are those who should just give up and wear stilleto's and carry a glomesh purse!

Such a fuss and so much fun for just a little bag...

Come to think of it bags represent a social status. But the size of the bag?!

I know people are obsessed with shoes but..

Bag lady

Backpacker

Fag Bag

what else is out there...

Oh no way would I want to be seen alive or dead come to that with one of these man bag things, not only that so inconvenient as one hand is permanently used up for carrying the bag, although so many Japanese men seem to proudly carry them around with them.

If I have to carry more than a wallet, keitai and keys with me it p*+`_S me off! I can't stand carrying so much stuff on my person, at least not when I am just generally walking around.

Usually for me its change and keys in left pocket, wallet in right and keitai in back pocket or shirt pocket!

Different story if I am going hiking or something then I will bring a rucksack with me.

that advert bugs me, the way its always sliding outta her pocket. OK so its a small computer that you can carry around with you BUT what would be great was if it DID fit in your pocket, not keep sliding out all the bloody time!!

that is not a very orgiving left cheek. If it was padded out more, then more would fit into the forgiving back pocket.

She needs some Gloria Vanderbilt strech jeans to accomodate that Vaio.