Oh dear. For my birthday my work colleagues bought me a present. A Man Bag. I'm now in the difficult position of not wanting to be seen alive with a full-on Man Bag but not wanting to disappoint my well-intentioned colleagues.

Ideas?

friend

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit man bags are VERY GAY even though they are called MAN BAG!!!

Just use it at work or when you are at functions with them. If you lived in Australia it would be easy you could - after a period of about 4 weeks to be polite - tell them it was stolen!!

Originally Posted By: griller
So real macho dudes in my office that proudly take their man bags with them wherever they go. Possibly holding all their packs of cigarattes (they need 3 a day)

That'd be 3 packs a day!! Early death - good on 'em!

When I first came here I worked at a school and the Physical Education dude got through at least 2 packs a day. And that was at school, so he probably was on 3 a day. He was never without one when he was in the teachers room. And of course, this being Japan the kids were all swarming around him in the teachers room at all times of day.

Originally Posted By: ShinyDiscoBall
Man Bags don't have any stigma here, right?

What do other blokes use then? I just have my wallet.

I don't even have a wallett. My cash and cards are just in my pockets.
I must admit to having a little man baggy thing though for all my more important docs like passport, etc. It's black and not too gay razz

I hate bags full stop. I take a small back pack to work that has my work related crap in...otherwise I keep everything in my pocket.

what should you do......? Launch the bag off the nearest bridge! smile