so to a total forum board rookie how does one go about posting an image. i would love to add to the salvation feast but am clueless on posting my .jpgs. point me in the right direction.

the second and third photo look like whitewater bc...am i corrrect?

steeno, here's what you have to do;

If your pic is already online, right click it and copy the URL shown in its properties. Then come back to the forum and click the IMAGE button in the Instant UBB Code list below the message window. Paste the copied URL in the window that opens, and you're done.

If your pic is not online somewhere, go and make yourself an Insider page if you haven't already, upload your pic there, and then link to it as above to display it in the forum.

Peasy.

FYI, the 3rd pic is a spot-on ringer for what Mogs did at Snowbird last March...as I looked on in gaping wonder. eek.gif

I slid the first 10 meters on my ass just to be safe, then stood up and boarded down. He was just a tiny speck far, far below at that point.

It didn't help visibility that he was wearing his white puffy Oakley jacket.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but you can go to Properties and select the URL shown by dragging with the mouse. Then if you press Ctrl + C you can copy it, and then paste it with Ctrl + V. Is that what you want to know?

It's the same in J. Properties is the bottom-most item on the menu when you right click a picture. When the properties dialog appears, you can spot the URL because it looks like an URL and is marked (URL).

Copy the whole thing (as explained above - it's the same).

Then click the IMAGE button back here in the forum, and paste the URL without doing anything else at all (the http:// is already selected). Click OK.

Then click Preview Post to see if it worked before posting it.

With a minimum amount of care, it should be easy.

(BTW, I've never used an English language OS.)

thanks pbpic2270.jpg i used to ski here its calkled10000 turns

pbpic3914.jpg pbpic3914.jpg pbpic3335.jpg

fish bowl 10000 turns can be seen straight ahead. this hike is just 5 minutes out of the ski area. 2000 vertical feet can be had by just droping in where the skiers are. 5 minute hike plus 5 minute slide back to the lifts.

but these are browser functions (i think) not os functions.

if u r using your own pc there is no reason (i know of)why u cant just download the english version of the browser. then all your menus will be english.

i was using a J os on arrival, but i used an english browser to ease the problems. it worked fine.

or u could use netscape/mozilla and u 'get a copy image location' option with a right click on a picture.

that spot is better than the skiing near my old house

your killing me fattwins. i miss powder. i need powder. i want powder. in the face, down the back, over the head. three feet deep, one feet deep, or 8 inches. i would take any of it just as long as i could have it right now.

oh the things i miss of winter...i'm starting a list right now.

How dare you suggest that!! :p

Am I not allowed to like certain kind of cheeses? Is there a set of cheeses that I am allowed to like and those I am not allowed to like?

That is rather strange.

If you knew your cheeses, you would know that there is a McLelland cheese out there called "Seriously Strong Red Cheddar". For a blast of strong tasting cheddar, it's difficult to beat.

Why don't you try it out?

• 2 weeks later...