I know it still March so like me I have nearly 2 month left but I wonder many people become tired (physically) when come to this time. Do you slow down in your action or keep going full strength? (Maybe not a good explanation of what I want to say! sorry!)

I step it all up a notch as i start getting scared of the impending end of the season. even though we've got ages left so many people i know talk about the season ending and i get all worried.

also, that soft spring snow in the park and the sunny days makes me want to ride harder.

ya normally in march im busting out the big shit. takes me so much of the season to regain my confidence lol which is stupid but thats how it goes. april is when i really go all out... and then the season is basically over :'(

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
Yes I will

Tateyama the Karasawa Valley, Norikura and other places around the north alps that are to many to list or learn the names of.
egh, imagine the smell of that tent! toque will be happy 'bout that, though, because people will stay away and leave more tracks for him. what a lonely life, nonetheless... lol.gif