Trip will have to be cancelled, looks certain I will be getting made redundant today, just trying to agree on the exit strategy. Shattered, gutted etc etc etc. Just cant justify the risk of spending all that money without work to come back to. Was meeting mates in Hak's as well..... :(

PP I am shattered for you sadface . I feel bad that we are all excited about our trips and your world has collapsed.

We are also under a cloud as we are unsure if Mr Snowhunter will have a job come the end of February but we will have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Maybe just a week away PP. It is better than nothing and it will give you a small amount of enjoyment and take your mind off things for awhile.

That sucks big time, more than any of us can probably imagine. I'll be sure to toast a sake (or two) to you, put in a few turns as well, and keep my fingers crossed for your job search.

I know I have said this in another thread but this is for the people who don't read that one.

Everyone who is going to japow skiing should have a drink for Pete and take a photo and post it so he knows we are all thinking of him. thumbsup Also will make us realise how lucky we are to be there.

Thanks guys really appreaciate all your thoughts and well wishes. Its been a pretty stressful time to be frank. Had to laugh this afternoon as my my new Andy Warhol jacket turned up today and now I have everything smile I'll pack my stuff away as staring at it layed out in the lounge room is counterproductive to improving my attitude. Just looking forward now, not back.

As Keba stated and maybe others above after feeling sorry for myself for a few days Im now focussed on identifying my options, been hitting seek etc and am doing all I can to secure on going employment so my apologies for not posting earlier.

Whilst I am gutted to have left the project I was on after putting in as much effort as I did and losing the trip, its just a blip in my life.

I wish all of you a safe season this year, with as much fun as possible. Once again thanks for the warm words and sentiments.

Yeah lots of bad news right now..... Lots of people hurting a LOT more then me. Would hate to have a young family etc etc and be in this positon.

Well should be walking in the airport right at this moment. Instead just put the board bag in the spare room. Oh well life goes on, might give me a chance to sell both boards and upgrade when I do finally get the chance to get over. Mmmmm Kyber.... smile