I do like sprouts as long as they`re undecooked. I have memories from school of half hour cooked sprouts, completely mushed and foul tasting. Mrs T (nihonjin) chops em up and stir fries them with garlic. Oiishi; we eat them all the time. But when it comes to beetroot, sprouts are out of its league. Beetroot is the king of all veggies. Freshly boiled, warm and a sprinkle of salt, raw and shredded in a salad, borsht, stews and sweet-pickled mmmmmmmmmm.

It is great Muika, I'm having a great time, especially with the yen being so strong against the pound. I didn't even balk at the 3.50 for a pint that they wanted in Heathrow....only just over 400 yen for a pint, no worries!! biggrin

went to my local the other day, 2.40 for a pint of Guiness....brilliant, I'll have 10 thanks!! lol

Awesome lol

Now is a good time to have that trip home. Unfortunately I couldn't, it'll be August when I go. Wonder what the exchange rate will be then. In a way it won't matter coz I'm sending home at the moment to get these rates too.