It's a small price to pay though Thursday. My new employer is weathering the current storm with an English stoicism and resilience that is commendable, I've given up an 11th floor apartment for a house with a yard and a pool, my daughter's school is no longer located under a car park, I went for an 8k run on Sunday that was on flat ground the whole way and when I look out the window I can see the horizon.

Ok, it is pretty bloody hot and there is a distinct small town feel about the place - all the radio stations seem to play rock classics from the 1980s. But all in all things are pretty good, even if I am a bit behind the times!

smile

He is a Brit who was living in Spain and had came to Japan on holiday.

Either way the dillon is now giving all gaijin an even worse name than we probably already got.

Now everytime a gaijin walks past the imperial palace police are going to be jumping out of bushes and checking to make sure no one else decides to swim naked in the moat!

Originally Posted By: snowdude
He is a Brit who was living in Spain and had came to Japan on holiday.
Either way the dillon is now giving all gaijin an even worse name than we probably already got.
Now everytime a gaijin walks past the imperial palace police are going to be jumping out of bushes and checking to make sure no one else decides to swim naked in the moat!

No way.....did you see the way the cops reacted to him.....they were shit scared of him!! Cops here are pussies, they were running away from him, then trying to poke him with big sticks then they tried to get one of those dog controlling leads on him (thats what it looked like). If Police over here spent time with a foreign police force there would be no way they'd be able to cope.

But that guy is deffo a tosser