• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyski:
Too bad that pic on the previous page has the skier-chick carrying her skis THE WRONG WAY! Who carries their skis tails forward, eh?!? This sport's all about style, folks!
I was going to say the same thing buddy. I know it's really stupid to comment on something like that but well that and the misplacement of pole straps really get me.

Heheh, there's another reason why I like snowboarding. I can enjoy a ski chick in a tutu without getting my pants in a bunch about which way she's holding her skis.

Way to go boys, keep telling yourselves it's all about style. ;\)

Wiggle poke wiggle poke wiggle poke.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:
Heheh, there's another reason why I like snowboarding. I can enjoy a ski chick in a tutu without getting my pants in a bunch about which way she's holding her skis.

Way to go boys, keep telling yourselves it's all about style. ;\)

Wiggle poke wiggle poke wiggle poke.
Now come on. There has to be something about your sport that makes you shake your head. How about.

-People buying super baggy pants cause they think snowboardings all grunge/hardcore.
-Begginers learning how to do 360 before they can even carve.
-giving atitude cause they once again think snowboarding is so hardcore.

Fair enough. If the snowboard girl was holding her board crosswise behind her back, I would be mad.gif but for good reason - it's a bloody nuisance to other people, plus it's a very 'affected' style.

And wearing your pants half way around your arse is just stupid in a cold place.

But wait - those are issues of substance... ;\)

can't we all just get along, folks? I like wiggling and poking, its fun!

I am surprised the ski chick wasn't carrying a board, though. the people that a.) chill out on the sundeck all day without doing any sliding and/or b.) don't know what their doing are usually carrying a board (or standing next to one, looking all new-school cool).

There was an earlier post about whether new snow sliders were on 2 planks or 1, and, despite all the new-school cool skiing is trying to portray, snowboarding is still the thing to take up. Therefore, see paragraph 2.

• 1 year later...