Am I mad in enjoying the pre-season period. You know, the snow on it's way, but not here yet. Waiting and thinking about it. In some ways, I want time to gradually sloooow dooownn from now on.

Yes, I must be a bit mad.

Yes you are very mad.

This is the worst time of year. All the waiting.

Think of it like Christmas never coming. Sitting in the bed as a child so exited to run downstairs. Watching the clock but time goes so slowly. Not fun.

Agree with ILive, this is the worse time.

The board is properly tuned and waxed. New outfits and gears bought - nothing left to do except wait for the snow and hear your non-boarding colleagues talk about possibility of a warm winter!!

Exactly. At least in the summer the season had just ended. And there is lots to do like hiking and swimming. Even for the die hards there are still turns to be found until late August. But now is just waiting.

All there is to do really is drink. And thats just not healthy.

It is not a question whether it is ahead or behind - it is about expectation.

In the summer, there is no expectation unless a trip to the other hemisphere has been planned.

Now is different - it is coming but not soon enough!

The waiting sucks. I dont mind the between season bit but it is rather boring. The TV has no sports on besides womans VBALL. oh the japan dream team minus Ichiro, matsui, sasaki, and any other major league japanese talent.

I can enjoy time with the wife hike a little hit USJ but my mind is on whats coming. Yes like a few other people the beer sorry chuhai is finding a good home in my stomach, yummy but I have to run more to burn of the calories.