The important topic of... toilets

I dont mind sitting down on the bog for a no.2, saves on cleaning. at night its nice to take the weight off your legs too.

I used to have a urinal in my house! one of those 80 year old wooden shacks, it used to stink unless you clean it all the time. horrible.

Originally Posted By: Markie
That looks better than mine. How much does it cost, including installation?

Not sure as Toto HK only has the TCF range. But if you hand carry back from Japan, instalation only costs about HK$500.

And you could replace your one using the same plumbing and electricals. Mind have to make sure it's a universal voltage.

Thursday, I thought what you posted was available in HK. It looks similar to the one I was using in the Aurinko in Hakuba, where I was staying last week. I definitely don't want to buy that kind of stuff and carry it back with me from Japan. Si I guess I'll just stick with the limited choice of models currently available here. I'll need to install two of these things in my new pad.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
My toilet will wash my ass, does a girls parts, and its heated. What else do you need in a toilet? lol.gif \:D

Mine has all that and it also has a deodorizing fan you can switch on when things get really nasty and there is also a drying fan function which I never use. I always prefer to do a good "quality control" wipe with tissue to finish off the job. But the one I was using in the Aurinko had a "soft" spray function as well as the normal jet spray function. I liked that. The one I'm using now only has the normal jet spray function and even though I have set the intensity level to its lowest, it is still too strong for my delicate ass. Also the one in Aurinko has a small and oki flush button on the control mounted on the wall. So you don't have to turn around to flush. That is just an extra bonus, but I like having the controls of everything mounted on the wall where it is convenient and the soft spray option.

138 is not a lot for a year.

But back to the toilets. Toto is the best brand cos it first squirts the cold water away before letting the woman use the warm stuff; so I am told as I am not allowed to use it at home.

Tsondaboy, I am not surprised at that survey. You are probably the one responsible for keeping that average so high.

Thursday, that little detail you mentioned is another thing mine doesn't have. I have to tolerate the cold start before the warm water kicks in.

I have to tolerate the cold start before the warm water kicks in.

Most of the full-featured ones have the "purge" function now - when you sit down, you can hear it run thru the water standing in the pipes until the temp sensor gets warm enough. It'd definitely be a shocker down at your latitude, but imagine up North! eek.gif
 Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
It'd definitely be a shocker down at your latitude, but imagine up North! eek.gif

Yeah, but on the bright side, if I am still sleepy in the morning, that really wakes me up.
 Originally Posted By: Ezorisu
It'd definitely be a shocker down at your latitude, but imagine up North! eek.gif

Yeah, but on the bright side, if I am still sleepy in the morning, that really wakes me up.

Thats the bright side?!?!?! Being woken up by something cold stuck up your... lol.gif

No, not really, but all the leg muscles get a good workout when I do that great leap up as the cold water hits. Luck my present home is in an old building with those 11 ft high ceilings.

Dude - when the (nearly) ice cold water hits down there, there's no reason to wipe anymore, since the involuntary contractions tighten the sphincter so quickly that it pulls the skin inside clear down to the backs of the knees!