Cause they will make you jealous while you are at work!

Janus riding my pontoons. I hope I get them back!

I hate work at the moment! Man Hakuba is firing full guns!

Fattwins_183.jpg

Fattwins_182.jpg

Fattwins_184.jpg

Fattwins_185.JPG

Cant take any sickies cause all the other teachers are

taking sickies and shoveling work my way!!!!!!

Dude, those pontoons are off the hinges, so quick in the pow. Would like to try a pair 10cm shorter in the trees when it's tight. Have to say, when the trees open up though, they rock my world!

What do you reckon today, we're thinking just head back to 47.. not much snow overnight, so hopefully the pack's still stable with only a bit of sloughing?

You beasts...

Looking ahead, do you think there's any point me taking a day off on Monday to get in some actual skiing since I won't be able to ski over the weekend because of the RAC course? I wouldn't want to take it unless it's likely to be pretty good. Any early predictions?

King The chances of powder will be pretty good. Any day not spent in the office is better than a day in it! Also it is March and that means the season has only 2 months left for resort sking. Might as well run a gamble in my books!

The snow was good! That nice photo with the sun in the background was Andrew.

Just back from Rappies, bought myself the Pieps Freeride, and got probe, all set now! diggidy.

All the good access lifts are on wind hold today, the snow on the car was extremely crunchy and hard this morning, so lower mountain is probably plumbers arse.

Originally Posted By: janus77

All the good access lifts are on wind hold today, the snow on the car was extremely crunchy and hard this morning, so lower mountain is probably plumbers arse.

wow! What a nice morning....if thats a plumbers arse.....show me more.
Sorry mate you missed a ver very good morning up there on Happo, of course the top of the mountain wasn't open but it was soft powder all the way down to the base.

3 years on this forum I've been lectured by plenty of hellmutts.

Last weekend (here in Yamagata) was whiteout with wind slab and blindness. I chose to stay home.

I've skied 10m off a cliff in a whiteout and found myself face down in the snow. I'm interested to know how the hellmutts manage the safety.

I don't think people would be keen to ski in those conditions. Last saturday was like that so we stayed in the park at 47. Most other people in Hakuba seemed to be taking it easy as well. Managing the safety by keeping away from the area since we didn't know any better.

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
3 years on this forum I've been lectured by plenty of hellmutts.

Last weekend (here in Yamagata) was whiteout with wind slab and blindness. I chose to stay home.

I've skied 10m off a cliff in a whiteout and found myself face down in the snow. I'm interested to know how the hellmutts manage the safety.

sorry mate but I cant see the connection to your post and FT's letting his skis to a friend.