American Idol 2008 (Japan schedule - no spoliers please!)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it would be better live.

I'm going to miss a lot of it this year cos it starts at 8pm and by the time I've got home from work and given MMT a bath, it's usually 8:30. He'll have to have quicker baths on Saturdays and Sundays for a few weeks!

Paula's stalker was nasty. The guy at the end last night "you are my brother" was so funny. Unfortunately I think Simon is right - I could well imagine that song becoming a hit!

I liked the kickboxing horse girl on Saturday.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Was it on on Sunday as well? Damn, I missed that.
grungy-gonads, daijobu,
if you are not so busy this weekend then.... ↓↓

american idol season 7 on fox.
sat
12:00-15:00 #1 & 2
20:00-21:00 #3
sun
20:00-21:00 #4
\:D
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really getting into it this year. The auditions are just too similar to what we've had before. Hopefully will get more interesting when we get past Hollywood?

Final 24 any good, overseas viewers. Use spoilers please so I will be tempted.

Originally Posted By: veronica
I'm not really getting into it this year. The auditions are just too similar to what we've had before. Hopefully will get more interesting when we get past Hollywood?

Final 24 any good, overseas viewers. Use spoilers please so I will be tempted.

Warning, spoiler!
This year's last 24 (down to last 20 now) are of a very good standard. Instant likeables, especially the 17 year old boy.

Some cheeky shots at Simon by some boys last night which Simon didn't like.

has anyone been been paying attention?

Hernandez used to be a stripper in a gay bar in Arizona and now:

Quote:
The next in line for American Idol racy photos scandal is Ramiele Malubay. The petit American Idol contestant is close to follow into the footsteps of Antonella Barba and possibly Amanada Overmeyer (see links below). According to reports in the gossip magazines, the photo on this page of Ramiele Malubay has been taken off of her Facebook page and has quickly been dubbed "Ramiele Malubay lesbian photo". Why? Because those are not Malubay's hands on her breasts.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know about the scandals you mention above thursday. What happened with Amanada Overmeyer? (No spoilers please if we're not up to that).

We have just had the Imagine performance by the 17 year old guy. Wow, that was good.

That really effeminate/gay guy really creeps me out.