• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I got a 3 box set of James Bond of blueray.

Now just got to find the time to watch them all.

What's in this "3 box set of James Bond on bluray"?

The world is not enough

Goldfinger

Moonraker

Die another day

From Russia with love

Thunderball

For your eyes only

You only live twice

Dr. No

Because it was in my local video/game shop.

They are second hand but at 7000 yen for 9 movies on blueray not a bad deal I thought so bought them and are

as good as new.

Harry & Paul Series 1 to 4 came today.

Hearty laughs ahead!

Thats the newer series isn't it?

They still haven't got round to releasing 'Chums' yet.

Yes. A bit hit and miss but lots of laughs.

I had Chums on order, but recently got a mail from amazon saying it has been cancelled.

:(

Way back in 2007 it looked like we might be able to buy “Harry Enfield and Chums” on DVD. No such luck – it vanished without a trace.

Late last year, I spotted a similar item on Amazon UK – “Harry Enfield and Chums Complete Collection” – which was due to contain two series of “Harry Enfield’s Television Programme”, two series of “Harry Enfield and Chums”, and both Xmas specials.

Originally slated for a November 2012 release, it slipped to a March 2013 release. Then with an overwhelming sense of deja vu, it vanished with a trace.

I got in touch with the BBC Shop to find out what was going on. Here’s what they had to say

I can confirm that Harry Enfield And Chums Collection was withdrawn by the suppliers and we are unaware of a release date, we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I asked for details of the supplier so I could contact them directly, but was told “we are unable to supply these details”.