• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bp good times again and man I cant smile for pics!

Tell Bruce my wife was still laughing at his speech in the car.

We all know who the match maker is!

cb I might have slept in the day we got first chair but jesus you pulled a close one on that toast. If I had a picture of your face as you walked in you would die laughing! Your Jaw was at ankles and your eyes nearly fell out! For the love of piss you cant toast someone without a drink!

Too bad I missed Sunrise but I didnt make it back to home until 10pm anyways! Traffic and Hannah in the car isnt fun at all on long trips.

I was fashionably late mate \:D lol.gif blush.gif

Yeah, was totally unprepared to give the kampai speech right when I walked in the door... blush.gif I had a few crackers I was gonna use but didnt. Oh well. I looked back at Taz and he pissed himself cuz of our timing.

Snotboy can say what he wants...I think it was prolly those two who fell for each other without needing myself, snotboy, FT, or Ewok to push em on...I still remember the ramen dinner we had after an onsen at Garden no Yu....they came out holding hands \:o thumbsup.gif

Originally Posted By: farquah
Congrats, guessing he is late on here because he is getting used to the new weight of a ball and chain around his leg form now on!!

No....He'll still wear the pants , but he'll just have to ask her which color lol.gif

lol.gif Thanks everyone! I'll post a pic or two in the next week or so. Just gotta sort through all the other bits and pieces first.

Had a great day! thumbsup.gif Thanks for the late kanpai CB ;\) FT, Sunrise, good to see you guys again too! Will be up in Hakkas in a couple of weeks! Woohooo!

No ball and chain here boys \:D I wear the pants, AND I choose what colour! ;\)

Cheers Markie \:\)

AND HOW COULD I MISS EWOK?!? Thanks again for the lovely speech Ewok. Really appreciated, and was great seeing you again.

Oh, and fellas, while they may be initial delusions, BPW is so chilled out that I think I really will get to hold onto them for quite some time ;\)

I wish I could have gotten there earlier, would have loved to have seen the yellow kimono in real life and BP being a formal japanese and CB having egg on his face, and meet Hana. Oh well.... catchya next time FT and phat luv. Great to see you ohter guys and women, Ewok great outfit... and meeting the famous Taz......

I'm back in Tokyo. Had a great day in Kyoto, though.