Britneys monthly bill vs My monthly bill

Britneys monthly bill vs My monthly bill

Income: $737,000 a month vs Er, quite a bit less than that!

Entertainment/vacations: $102,000 vs $500

Clothing: $16,000 - $0/$100

Gas, electric, water, trash: $10,000 vs $100

Mortgage: $49,000 vs $0

Her lifestyle costs a bit more than mine.

If I really wanted to I think it would be possible to spend that much on entertainment, housing & clothes but how can anyone spend $10,000 a month on utilities? Our company of 350 staff, over 1400 customers a day and two three storey shops doesn't spend that much!

There has to be huge amounts of BS in that. Nobody spends 16,000 a month in clothing. Sure, some rock stars buy a few outfits, but come on. Those purchases do not continue month to month.

Even rock stars don't have time to shop like that.

I call BS.

Originally Posted By: samurai
There has to be huge amounts of BS in that. Nobody spends 16,000 a month in clothing. Sure, some rock stars buy a few outfits, but come on. Those purchases do not continue month to month.

Even rock stars don't have time to shop like that.

I call BS.

I remember seeing an interview with the tailors for Michael Jackson. They said that Michael has a new outfit created for him every day! He never wears the same clothes twice. I'd say he'd easily spend $16,000+ per month on clothes.
You have to remember that some of these stars could easily spend $10,000+ on one outfit...one off designs by famous designers.

Yeah... fine.

completely bash my futile attempt at justifying my shopping habits by claiming the rich don't actually spend.

I saw another interview of some hiphop mogul who also won't wear the same clothes twice. What a fricking wanker. p-diddy? maybe? I don't know. I lost interest in the program as soon as he said that.

"I worked hard to get where I'm at and I'm going to spend it."

Hey prick, why don't you spend it on a new school in a country that lacks the resources? You f*cking insecure suit-mongerer.

I thought celebs got everything for free?

Example: Toyota dishing out the Prius to Leo DiCaprio, politicians etc a few years back.

Especially clothes, I thought that was all given free to major celebs. I can imagine they would be fighting over themselves, even PAYING them to wear their clothes. Depends on the brand of course.

I agree with samurai about p-diddy. Hiphop culture is so repulsive, I dont know how they can get away with, hehe, 'vulgarity for vulgarities sake'. The irony is most of them come from poor backgrounds so they definitely should know better.

Hang on, someone with a $700000+/month income has a mortgage??!!

That's f****d up. Surely she could have just paid cash for the house/mansion/palace...

I'll go out on a limb here... White Trash.