At the gym last night and I stopped in my tracks at a girl wearing yoga pants (thank you god for those by the way). She was so beautiful and looked sooooo good in them. Yoga pants and fit women = heaven \:\) There are about 4 or 5 really beautiful girls there working out and they always wear them...sexy thangs they are! Anybody else feel the same about yoga pants?

Lets yogaing clap.gif

at least those girls are gettin it right, and looking hot. at my gym there is one dude affectionately known as 'yoga man' who thrusts around the place in bare feet. and then there's the guy in 1980s running shorts, pulled up too high (eek!), looking like he's goin to run a marathon... oh man, i really don't wanna look at this guy's ass. just a few more weeks of these gym weirdos and then i'll be back with TJ and the hot head band dude. yoga pants for you CB, it's all about the headbands for me.

you gotta visit my gym the EBC, you'd love the college boys walking round in spandex and short tops looking like Richard Simmons..not as wacked as that above picture but you get to have a good laugh. Yeah, headbands too. Quite a few good looking J-blokes for yeah - shall I show a picture and get some numbers for you here in Kansai ;\)

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
 Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
 Originally Posted By: Weegeoff
Could someone tell me what yoga pants are wakaranai.gif
Tight pants that flare out at the bottom. I like them a lot.

You look really good in them thumbsup.gif

I hope I am not one of your fantasies \:D
 Originally Posted By: soubriquet
 Originally Posted By: TJ OZ
 Originally Posted By: Weegeoff
Could someone tell me what yoga pants are wakaranai.gif
Tight pants that flare out at the bottom. I like them a lot.

You look really good in them thumbsup.gif

I'm always trying to get into them smile.gif