good that there are at least some sponsors willing to take it on. If I were a girlie student, I'd be most interested in getting my lessons.

The lessons I'd be most interested in would be when the conversational practise focusses upon: scam, ripoff, maladministration, give me my money back, gosh you're not really a teacher are you? please don't stain my boots.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can spin it somehow. Setup Nova again, and give all those students they owe money to double lessons. Once they have done the double lessons they may be able to hold on to at least 50% of those students. But still, if it wasnt working before, hard to see how it can work in future.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Was that more than 3 years ago? Time so fast

It does go fast, though we've had all the other stuff like Fujiya cakes, the dodgy meat and the recycled sweets to keep us busy.

But Japan is such a safe country with always high quality products, not like overseas.

I just read a Japanese magazine this morning that was basically saying that and encouraging readers to buy things Made in Japan because you can trust them. Lots of flags and things written on there. It was a bit over the top.