• No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

1121762259.jpg

Thursdays horror show!

Actually dont know of your binding, but a few hints for ski-ing the bumps is to set your din a little lower than usual and choose a non-stiff ski.

Winter powder vs. Spring moguls...

...Yeah, there's nothing like floating

...but growing up in the East my best memories were of warm days in the sun on the bumps. Just not enough powder in Vermont. ....The bumps. --Steep fall lines with big long bumps that you carve through... or flat runs with tight bumps that you can almost straight-line and not worry about speed control. Definitely the best when it's sunny and ten degrees above freezing.

I voted for I'd like to learn. I would actually. I hate being confronted by moguls it is just not fun getting down there. I'd like to be able to get through them much quicker. You never know, might end up actually liking them.

• 1 month later...
 Originally Posted By: tmc_girls
They are my favorite!! Even more than pipe...Not to sound too bitchy but only people that can't ski them hate them...same goes for anything I guess.

maybe but dont forget that to ski them you need to learn and lots of people like challenges

All depends on conditions, and the type of bumbs. I think bumbs use to be bigger and nicer when people had longer skis. They're easy to hate when they're hard but I love 'em on warm sunny days.