gifu seems to be getting more snow right now than other areas.

shiratori kogen purports to have 110cm after an extra 30cm yesterday.

dynaland is now 50% open. a bit better than the one run mountains up till now.

mika that is BS look at Takasu's web site across the valley and where the snowline is, Yesterdays picture. Dyna had grass untill 4 days ago. Manmade is up and running but expect 2 maybe 3 runs unless there is another 50cms or so. PS tree runs do not have enough coverage. ConditionPictureJPG.jpg

Thats looking at wings look at the snow line

Cant find the old picture so this will rotate daily.

so does that mean that you guys haven't been up the mountain yet for your first weekend on the snow \:\(

on saturday, we headed up for some powder on the top half of the hill... it got springy later in the day on the bottom half (stayed wintery up top) and stayed that way for sunday. jared's brother is here and is skiing today... which is something like his fifth day so far (i'm so jealous, maybe i'll stop feeding him ;\) )

hopefully it snows more soon and we have some powder for this weekend!!!!! hooray for the snow!!!! \:D

Ignore my BS yesterday Mika cause a storm blasted Gifu yesterday. I figure this weekend most mid to low level runs will open. The cold weather has allowed them to open up the snow guns too. Please report on the road status any new sections that have opened and so on.

Look at the dyna camera now Mika should be a good weekend. PS Im working on a story to give you guys some of the good spots at takasu and dynaland this year. Beware of the trees this snow needs time to settle go soft and slow should you head there. Get in touch with Oufreeski2 he is hending up there maybe you can car pool it.