• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only saw it once last season, i'm under the impression that it is a one-shot deal each season.

It was mostly pow shots from Japan and beyond, from both snowboarders and four-stickers. A lot of the articles dealt with backcountry, with blesedly little coverage of fashion and how-to crap that is the main filler of most mags here.

oh, you guys read Fall Line? Is it any good? Is it out then?

What page should I look at first?

BP I know you were taking the piss for sure, so I thought I'd join in.

Nobody seemed to notice though.

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
so AK where are all those skate photos that you've taken with that sunpak 555????

Well, I've just bought a scanner (only a flatbed: Epson GT-X750 for 19,000) on the way home today, so you can see them soon. Flatbed is good enough for viewing on the web / emailing to people. I don't have the cash for a dedicated negative scanner yet, but I have met someone who said I can use his if I am Nagano city! Might be worth it if I want to print any really big.

I got my first role of night skate shots back (well half the roll was at Omachi in the daytime) yesterday, but I sent it back off to get prints for me and the skaters in the good shots.
Some of the shots were good(ISH!) - pleasantly suprised as I thought I had messed up the flash (kind of due to not having a manual for it).

Anyway, back on topic, I might try to get some of those coffee-table snowboard journal mags in the states.