• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
bookstore sucks

Isn't that some megane J-pr0n?

Until 'Frequency' snow journal goes monthly (pipe dream), no rags can save me. I'm going through some debilitating snow withdrawals. The school year can't start soon enough so I can't take my mind off snow and on to . . . grading papers?

Argh.

"Kitchen table" vs. "chicken table". I'm good at correcting that one though.

13-large.jpg
Come to my school 66. I've got tons of work I could give you to do :p
Ha ha! (sober now)

A most generous offer, but I'll have plenty of work soon. A full load for college teachers over here is 20 credits per quarter. I've got 27, including a new class, so I'll be plenty busy, starting later this week. ;\)

That equates to roughly 27 hours in class per week. With break time it might be a few hours shorter over the entire week, but it's around there. That will be my schedule for this quarter, but it looks like winter and spring quarters will probably be the same. (Each quarter is 11 weeks, except for summer quarter, which is shorter. Most US colleges and universities are on the semester system, but for some reason, most major colleges and universities in Western Washington are on the quarter system.)

Kuma, did you know FL is owned by an Aussie company??

who says, CB? the publishing company is FUTABASHA and they publish a ton of mags...r u talking about their parent company? give me a link

only in Kansai it seems.

I heard from a friend who has a cousin, who's girlfriend's younger brother's best friend's older sister who used to date a guy who knows somebody that said you guys overseas have to wait till next Fall, or pick it up when you get to Japan. I could send you a copy though...

Originally Posted By: dizzy
 Originally Posted By: Kumapix
have you tried the post office? it's way cheaper than fedex or ups

or you could fly back and pick them up....

Post Office, I thought they didnt go over like 130cm or so?

CB, USPS will ship anything as long as you have it in a proper box.
make sure she labels them "used" or "gift" or "used gift" or "soiled used" or else customs will tack on duty--30%!!!

I am thinking of getting something from backcountry and have them ship it to a friend of mine in San F. Then have my friend send it over with the post office.