• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely true, CB but the converse is not necessarily true. i.e. your picture is still good without the first.

And I also wanted to add in a third picture which would make your picture worthless without it and would still be fantastic on its own without your picture....but my picture was censored.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone seen photos by a guy called gian paul lozza?

the latest transworld snow has a photo of gian simmen (i think) 10 foot above a giant snow cube lit up at night. pretty damn amazing shot, but i can't find a pic of it anywhere on the net.

this is one he took of travis rice last year

rbi_illumination_01240_M.jpg

it's pretty rad that he conceives a shot like this

I don't recognize his name, but I sure as hell recognize his lighting.

I read (if it was him) his first covershot-excitement thread over at TGR a few years back. I don't follow the scene, (I used to) but I know photo-genius when I see it.

This could be the same guy, or just an amerging trend. Either way, I like to see it. I appreciate sick lines making covers, but photogs have their own skill they can bring to the game. And I like it when I see those skills.

more please.

Originally Posted By: Creek Boy
Well, FT's been riding some Pontoons on the snow since last season - wonder if he'll be making the switch to 1 plank next season. The future FT in Hakuba poss?

who the hell thinks up that for an idea...CRAZY! but nice technique