• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Yes a fine morning.

Fair bit of cloud but it is very clear.

Yesterday I could quite easily see the top of Kagura from my house in Muikamachi. Not that often get days like that in green season.

Totally spectacular morning this morning.

I went out for my morning jog and came round the corner and there was a beautiful big kangaroo happily munching on the dewy grass. Then one of the bridges I cross the turtles where up on the stones. Perfect start to my morning. smile

Originally Posted By: snowhuntress

I went out for my morning jog and came round the corner and there was a beautiful big kangaroo happily munching on the dewy grass. Then one of the bridges I cross the turtles where up on the stones. Perfect start to my morning. smile

are you jogging inside the zoo again?
Originally Posted By: stemik
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress

are you jogging inside the zoo again?

Bet that was after the swim with the dolphins.

you could almost ski top to bottom (summit is about 3,700 meters and base is about 2,200 meters). So quite a bit of snow but it is melting fast with this warm streak we are getting.