• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Something like 15cm on top of the car. We really are in the winter pattern now. It snows continuously and lightly from slightly broken thin cloud. We'll get this for another 3 weeks or so, then the snowpack will start to decline.

It took 45 minutes to clear the shopfront and house access this morning. That's about right, but it can take twice that.

Sounds good.

We're really not into normal here unfortunately. Managing in terms of snow on the hills of course, but if it doesn't build up properly in the next few weeks I see it being a relatively early finish again for lower resorts round here.

Good morning. Interesting winter weather down here on Shikoku. This year, its been coming form the east a lot more (as upposed to the north. ..Low pressure systems bringing rain on the plains. Usually when rain comes from the east and south, the whole island is warm, but the cold temps seem to be extending down to Shikoku, so we’re getting more snow than usual in the mountains too. The same pattern has repeated three times in less than as many weeeks.

About 10cm overnight. Thin cloud. It took me a little over 1/2 hour to clear the fresh snow this morning, and I'll go back for a second pass when the hardpack softens up.

I noticed yesterday when out in the early afternoon, there was genuine heat in the sun. I could feel it burning my cheeks. Spring is coming.

it started snowing lightly this morning in hakuba about 7 am

and continued lightly through the day, but stopped about 4 pm.

nothing much at all..

edit: oh sorry soubs i missed your hello.

hello to you wave.gif