Originally Posted By: big-will
I think so too. Done up to look plastic and Barbie Doll like as possible.

That's the whole idea of the bloody competition!
I saw the "National dress" segment, and all the crazy stuff the chicks were wearing, the Oz chic came out in a surf rescue uniform! No wonder she got booted!

lol.gif Classic!

I'd be interested to see some of these normal pics of her your were talking about Indo. But I don't see what everyone is going on about. She might not be the most beautiful woman in Japan, but she is far from being harsh on the eye!

Originally Posted By: thursday
You know, I really resent that term "yellow fever"

i agree.

yep, the aussie girls surf lifesaver costume was horrednous. it was also amusing to see miss usa stack it on her high heels.

do these competitions mean anything anymore? what to the winners get out of it?

How many of those girls do you reckon live in the US instead of the coutnry they represented? Judging from her twang, I'd say the Oz girl clearly lives in Oz, but it seemed that the more exotic the place of origin the stronger the american accent.

Some nice eye candy there though, even if the augmentation was at times a little obvious. The J girl didn't look all that friendly I thought.

the teachers on here can clarify this for me, but i thought that when people learn english, many of them learn an american form of english. i've met alot of german and scandanavian people who speak with a perfect american accent. it's just the way they are taught.

back to miss universe... i remember reading in one of my girl's magazines (like marie claire or cleo or whatever) that theres been heaps of scandals with previous miss universe winners, and trump has taken the title off them. lots of drug fueled lesbian romps apparently, with pics to boot. suppossedly that sort of behaviour is conduct unbecoming of a beauty queen. personally i think it makes the spectacle a little bit more exciting

>the teachers on here can clarify this for me, but i thought that when people learn english, many of them learn an american form of english. i've met alot of german and scandanavian people who speak with a perfect american accent. it's just the way they are taught.

I wasn't being all that serious but how big is the show in Angola? Did the Indonesian or Malaysian girls do the bikini thing in their home country contest etc? The Middle East was surprisingly under represented I thought. I'm sure old Trumpy wouldn't be above roping in a few extra girls from around LA whose parents happen to come from other places just to pad out the numbers - a bit like some of those bikini tops I reckon!

Nah, don’t think so. This farce of a pageant is well funded and is creditble, so Trump must be doing something right. He milked the publicity from the drunken slutty behaviour of last year’s winner to the full. It gave the pageant even more credibility.