there is quite a lot of new snow at geto right now... jared may head up tomorrow morning before work to get some freshies!!! poor old me on the other hand... gotta go to work!!

yesterday was apparently knee/thigh deep powder in niseko, according to the little brother... on the day we left too \:\(

We had an even more mental day today. Hiked for about 2 hours off the top of 47. Went left at the very top and headed for Kotomiyama. Dropped into some seriously good snow at a very steep angle. Ended up in a huge bowl at the bottom. Lush. Ended with a fun out in boardcross conditions bringing us out at the Goryu gondola.

Yesterday was sweet-I bet you were back there again today with your snowshoes eh Snapper. You'll be able to talk to Charles about it during your course next weekend Fattwins.

So do you and Snapper head up there together often, Davo? How do you get to Hakuba from Osaka? Car?

Would be sick to hook up with you guys for some riding in Hakuba sometime soon. Hopefully it dumps very soon!

This weekend Im headed up friday about 7 til the 18th. I plan on a car sleeping or 1000 yen onsen and sleep on tatmi trick. Davo Ill let you know my next plans after this weekend. Ps does this mean you wont be up there this weekend?

Unrelated I bought some alpen snowboard slash skiercross slash padded bike short tight undies. Why hucking off even small 20 foot cliffs will hurt your manhood. No more hucking in boxers for this boy.

I usually go by bus woywoy. If you've got all the gear and a respectful fear of avalanches you're on. I'm a very restricted weekend warrior this season-will only be up about 4 more times.

Course is good but ill be thinking about riding to. Yeah I understand the reason you need to stay home we had hoped to be in your boat this year.

If you want to hit some ok BC for one day trips try Takasu you can go up and back the same day. some decent stuff up there not as long but you can lap it easier. cost you about 800 yen to get up the top or you can buy the gondola BC pass at 1100 yen, and you get rescue insurance i think thats what they told me.

Davo - only got one run in yesterday as I had to do the six hour round trip to the lady`s house. Got a full day in today. Took a couple of buddies upto that open area an hour off the top of 47. Built us a massive kicker off an already big cornice. I proved what I`d always expected, I`m absolutely useless at jumping off kickers. I tell you what though, that area needs hitting hard. It was so lush today.