Slumber party! Or, "Chick Flicks"

Having a slumber party tonight. Got the chocolates, wine - and Dirty Dancing DVD all ready. lol.gif

Dirty Dancing is such a superb movie, honest. Men maybe can't understand. Other suggestions for the best "chick flicks" (ahem) were Love Actually or Bridget Jones Diary, but none can compare to Dirty Dancing.

Anyone want to come. (You must be a lady)

\:\)

A slumber party?! Sounds like fun, how many will be there? I haven't seen Dirty Dancing for ages. I used to really like it, though I was confused about Swayze - was he a hunk or a monster hulk? lol.gif

thanks for the invite! i'd love to come and hang out with a bunch of gals in the pajamas. oh, no boys allowed eh?

dirty daning is an ace film. classic soundtrack, classic lines, and patrick swayze wearing pants up around his nipples. what more could you want?

nobody puts baby in the corner

lol.gif

Well, how bout a sayonara party at my place this weekend? Im game for it...anybody? Still got several bottles of sake and wine we could polish off. Between packing and cleaning Im sure I could fine time to drink. If youre keen I live in Ashiya between Kobe and Osaka \:D

It used to be, but I got so drunk one time I forgot to collect it at the door when I left and lost it. It took me ages to get a replacement and then getting it attached was so ITAI!

Quote:
Originally posted by charlotte:
We had a blast, but I won't go into all the details. ;\)
Now that's what I call a tease.
C'mon, out with it, we want all the sordid details.
  • 3 weeks later...