OK, its too hard to send PMs to everybody so heres the scoop...

I had the unofficial meeting yesterday with the V.P. (from April Principal) of an international high school here in Kansai and got the "unofficial yes" that I got the job. Have another interview next week with the bucho's of each dept and all the top dawgs - they'll interview me and then will give me the "official yes" \:D

Tenured and never leaving now - though I'll lose a huge chunk of my skiing time which is kinda a bummer. Then again, I wouldnt be able to find a better job than this anywhere - 2/3 of my kids are returnees and the other 1/3 will go abroad and some foreingers are there too. Sweet as eh?

Lets Tenure \:D clap.gif shifty.gif cool.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>So CB, what are your working hours? Got Saturdays?

Long. Long. Long. Long hours - compared with what Im used to at least. Prolly your typical salaryman. 8-7/8/9pm.

On Saturdays, no classes (thank god) but will have practice once or twice a month for my club. Heard komon rotate around...but Im low man on the totempole so... \:\( Prolly be pretty damn busy. But salary/benefits are sweet as \:D

If I can find a place quickly and get things packed and moved Im gonna try to get up to Haks for a few days before starting my prison sentence... lol.gif

Thanks for all the support mates thumbsup.gif