• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just used to it I suppose ger. I feel strange/guilty if I'm not thinking about jogging in the evening. A good thing I suppose. I just wish I could take it to that next level , something I'm finding real difficult

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like creekboy is offline.... 2007 was very mediocre for jogging for me. 2008 is looking better, at least as long as my New Year's resolutions are still fresh. Went for a good 12 km today, 4 of them on sand. Love jogging on the beach. Sure is a workout.

• 2 weeks later...

Done a bit of jogging myslef the last few weeks. I'm actually quite enjoying it, though still rather short. Just 4km or so. Hope to gradually get that up though. Gambarimasu!

• 1 month later...

Was out jogging the other night, 1st time this year, was surprised at how fit I felt. I ran for an hour and felt I could go on. Thighs are killing me still though! \:\(

late afternoon/ very early evening can be about 16 degrees. It fluctuates as the seasons now begin to overlap, but during the day, in the sunshine, its nice!! thumbsup.gif

Was out last night, a very enjoyable evening, with temps at 19.5 degrees!! Fuji had a nice hazy outline as the sun set behind it. I on the other hand was redder than a ripe tomato and sweating profusely!! \:D